By continuing to use and browse this website, the visitor expressly accepts the following terms:
1. The Website belongs to Co2nvert. No part of the Website, no trademark, content, logo or graphic may be copied, shared or otherwise used without the express consent of Co2nvert.
All requests for permission to use or reproduce the information, trademarks, logos or graphic content from within the Website must be sent to Co2nvert at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The information contained in this Website has a purely informative purpose.
3. The internet is, by definition, a service of the global community. The industry in which Co2nvert operates is, however, regulated by laws which affect the degree of information which may be provided on Co2nvert’s products and services the applicability of which may be geographically limited. The compliance status of the norms imposed on Co2nvert may differ in different parts of the world.
4. By means of links contained in this Website, it is possible to leave the Website and access third-party websites beyond Co2nvert’s effective supervision. Consequently, Co2nvert may not be considered in any way responsible for the content within these websites, nor for any of the links contained within them, nor for modifications or updates of the same. Links are exclusively provided for the visitor’s ease. The inclusion of any link in no way implies the endorsement or promotion of the particular website by Co2nvert. Specifically, the information contained in the third-party website may not comply with the current norms regulating the advertisement of Co2nvert’s products or services, and the statements expressed may not reflect Co2nvert’s opinions (nor approval).
5. The names of Co2nvert’s products or services referred to in this Website, whether they be registered and/or accompanied by the symbol of a registered trademark (®), are trademarked by Co2nvert. The illicit use of such trademarks is strictly prohibited.
6. Visits to the Website may be recorded for statistical evaluations, to ensure the constancy of service and for the improvement of website content.
7. The access to certain parts of the Website may be restricted, by law, to certain categories of professionals, and such access will occur through due registration of their data and enabled through passwords.
8. The Website allows access to the visitor without identification or registration. For those parts or sections of the Website which may be subject to the registration of personal data, an appropriate notice will be inserted, namely, the due request for consent for the treatment of data, where provided for by the applicable laws.
9. Co2nvert retains the right to modify, discretionally and at any time, the information or personal data contained within the Website.