The Website belongs to Co2nvert SRL, whose registered office is at Via Giuseppe Giusti, 2, Udine (33100); email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible Data Controller is Giacinto Tommasini of Co2nvert SRL whose contact is the email above.
What are cookies?
There are various kinds of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions, and they may stay on the user’s computer or mobile device for various periods of time: session cookies, which are automatically erased at the closing of the web browser; persistent cookies, which stay on the user’s devices until a pre-determined deadline.
Those cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used for the purpose of sending advertising messages aligned with the preferences expressed by the user within their web browsing (profiling cookies) require the user’s prior consent.
Which cookies are used in the Website
Specifically, the Website uses
- technical cookies, namely browsing or session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website and for allowing You to make use of the contents and services requested by You (condition of lawfulness: execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, namely the browsing of the Website and the use of related contents and services);
- analytical cookies comprehensible under technical cookies for the production of statistics in aggregated form (condition of lawfulness: dispensation in view of the collection of consent provided for by the laws on electronic communications, specifically art. 122 of the Privacy Code as clarified by the Guidelines for cookies and other tracking tools — 10 June 2021 by the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali);
- profiling cookies, including third-party, namely cookies aimed at the creation of profiles related to the user and employed for the purpose of sending advertising messages aligned with Your preferences expressed during internet browsing (condition of lawfulness: Your prior consent. The bestowal of Your consent is merely optional).
Third-party cookies, namely cookies from websites or servers other than those of Co2nvert, are also used for third-party purposes.
Specifically, the following are the cookies present in the Website:
- Necessary: The necessary cookies are essential for the basic functions of the Website; the Website will not function as intended without them. These cookies do not store personal identifying data.
- Analytical: The analytical cookies are used to understand how the visitors interact with the Website. These cookies help to provide informatino on the metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
How to enable and disable cookies
You are able to authorize, block or erase (totally or partially) cookies through specific functions of your browsing software (the Browser). Should the technical cookies be disabled, the Website may appear unaccessible or that certain service or Website functions be unavailable or function incorrectly, and/or You may be forced to modify or manually insert certain information or preferences every time that you visit the Website (the installation of technical cookies being a necessary requirement for the correct functioning of the Website).
The following are links to the manuals concerning cookies for the most common browsing software:
You may choose which types of cookies to authorize by selecting them among Your cookie settings. We inform you that
- given that the technical cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or to make use of the requested contents and services, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as that would compromise the correct functioning of the Website and the use of its contents and services. If You do not wish to install on Your device this type of cookie, You are invited not to use the Website (the installation of technical cookies being a necessary requirement for the correct functioning of the Website);
- given that analytical cookies comprehensible under technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of producing statistics in aggregated form to allow the Owner to understand and improve the user’s browsing experience, the same rules apply to them as to the technical cookies. If You do not wish to install on Your device this type of cookie, You are invited not to use the Website;
- the denial of consent for the installation and use of profiling cookies (including potentially third-party cookies) will not affect the functioning of the Website. The bestowal of Your consent is merely optional.
Beside through the foregoing procedure, You may also block or erase (totally or partially) the cookies through the specific functions of Your browsing software (in this respect, see above).
The choices effected by You with respect to the cookies of the Website will themselves be recorded within the appropriate technical cookie having the characteristics listed in the dedicatedtable of cookies. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances fail to function correctly. In those cases we recommend that You erase unwelcome cookies and to prevent their usage, including through the functions of Your browsing software.
Your preferences with respect to cookies will require re-setting if multiple devices or browsers are used to access the Website, or if cookies are erased from Your device.
Other tracking tools
With Your prior consent, the Website may use technologies similar to cookies, specifically pixel-tags of third parties (consisting of small portions of code) which enable the tracking of Your browsing within a website (or part thereof) in which the pixel-tag is situated, with the purpose of displaying, in the context of online browsing, advertisements aligned with Your interactions with the Website (so-called remarketing), as well as to allow the analysis of the performace of advertisement campaigns, the visits of Website pages and the conversion rates (such as signups into the Website).
The activation of pixel-tags is related to Your prior consent to the use of assoicated profiling cookies. You will be able subsequently to block, in any moment, the use of such technology by deactivating the use of profiling cookies (for instructions see the above discussion of cookies).
Extra-UE/EEA transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to countries non belonging to the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) which, however, provide an adequate level of data protection as per the relative European Commission decisions (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
The rights of the interested party
You, as the interested party, have a right to
- have confirmation whether personal data of Your interest are processed and, in that case, to obtain access to the data or the related information (specifically, the purpose of processing, types of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated, period of preservation of data or criteria to determine it, existence of rights of rectification or erasure of data or limitation or objection to processing, right to notify a verification authority, origin of data, possible existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, in that case, the signification information on the reasoning employed, not excluding the importance and expected consequences of that processing for the interested party, the suitable guarantees adopted for cases of personal data transfers outside the EU/EEA), as well as a copy of that personal data provided that copying does not prejudice the rights and freedoms of other parties (right to access);
- obtain rectification of Your personal data, namely to obtain correction, modification or update of possibly inaccurate or no longer accurate data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including through the provision of a supplemental statement (right to rectification);
- request the erasure of Your personal data, specifically when these are (i) no longer necessary in view of the purposes for which they have been collected or processed, or (ii) have been processed illicitly, or (iii) must be erased for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (right to be forgotten). The erasure will not be possible in the case in which the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for reasons of public interest or for purposes of verification, exercise or defence of a right in a court of law;
- obtain a limitation of the processing of Your personal data, namely that the Owner conserve such data without being able to use them. This right may only be exercised when, specifically, (i) You contest the accuracy of the personal data within a period necessary for the Owner to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of personal data is illicit and You are requesting a limitation of their usage rather than erasure, or (iii), although the Owner has no further need for the data for purposes of processing, You require the personal data for the verification, exercise or defence of a right in a court of law (right to limitation);
- obtain from the Owner that your personal data be processed according to a contract, in a standard format, as well as that they be transferred, where technically feasable, directly to a third party indicated by You (right to portability of data).
To exercise these rights You can address, in any moment, the Owner — Co2nvert SRL, Via Giuseppe Giusti, 2, Udine (33100), email contact: email@example.com, to the person acting as Controller of Data, Giacinto Tommasini, addressable at the preceding contact email.
If you believe that the processing of Your personal data has been effected illicitly, You have the right to raise a claim before the controlling authority (in Italy, the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali; for more information: www.garanteprivacy.it).
The claim may also be presented before controlling authorities other than the Italian one, if such controlling authority belong to the EU State in which You habitually reside or work, or the authority of the region in which the alleged violation has occurred.
More information and details on the different types of cookies, their modes of functioning and features on the website, freely accessible and independent of Co2nvert: www.AllAboutCookies.org
Changes to the current cookies policy